Sunday, June 3, 2007

Surgery slow down


Unfortunately I had to have my gallbladder removed 2 weeks after getting into the house. Mom and I didn't do any work on the house that week since I had to lay low, but Dad kept on working. He stripped the paint off the kitchen cabinets and began designing a way to update the cabinet doors without starting all over.




A couple of days after surgery I was feeling pretty good so Mom and I decided to start painting the living room and dining room. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I sure regretted it in the days that followed! Not to mention my surgeon wasn't too happy with me. :) Slowly but surely the walls got painted, and Mom and Dad's neighbors, Harriet & BJ, even came over to help!

1 comment:

cowboy and amy said...

LOVE the blog and all the pics of your house! I can't wait to see it in person, as I know it's beautiful! Now that your blog is up and going, I can nag at you for not updating it (I did deserve the nagging about mine, as it was way old!) :) I miss you!

Love you,
Amy