Saturday, June 2, 2007

My first house!

On February 15, 2007 I closed on my first house. ...and the demolition began about 30 minutes later! My house was definitely stuck in the 80's and needed some serious work to make it my style. Here are a few of the "before" pictures...the kitchen was every shade of white and off-white you can possibly imagine. And how about that lattice-work in the living room? Nice. Please note that these pictures were taken before I purchased the house...i.e. the tacky chair is not mine!















As I look at these pictures now I just laugh because you would not even recognize the inside of my house now. Everything has completely changed. I've also included the first demo picture that took place about an hour after closing on the house.....the lattice had to go!













No comments: