Monday, May 26, 2008

When Casey's away, Gracie will play...

I went to San Antonio to visit Whit for Memorial Day weekend and Gracie stayed at Mom and Dad's house. I figured she would have a good time with them, but I was surprised to wake up and have emails of her adventures a couple of mornings that I was gone. First I received pictures of her playing with the water hose and the kiddie pool. Gracie loves water and I let her play in it often, but I can't take pictures because I usually end up soaked too. Here are a few pictures of Gracie interfering when Dad was trying to fill up the pool for the dogs.















On Saturday morning I received an email of Gracie's antics on Friday night. According to Mom's claims, she got up to brush her teeth Friday night and Gracie jumped in her spot and got right up on her pillow. I'm certain that my sweet puppy wouldn't have done that, but here are the pictures Mom sent as evidence. I'm pretty sure they're staged. She also claims the last picture was Gracie's sad face when Mom told her she had to get down. :)

1 comment:

cowboy and amy said...

We can't wait to meet Gracie. Not only can she do CPR, she can also warm up the sheets! She's so cute (Ava likes the picture with her pulling on the water hose) and we can't wait to play with her. See you in a few weeks!

Love you,
Amy and Ava